Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St Paddy's from Bangkok

so its St Patricks day, which is also Will's birthday and I am in Bangkok watching the american verion of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?". It is less offensive than the aussie version, ie. im still watching it. Im not sure why. Is it because the american host is less offensive than Rove? Or is it because its more fun to watch stupid idiot yanks than aussies? No offense katie, or jen or amy ;)
Maybe no one reads this and im safe ;)

Ive had a lovely week in Bangkok. My manager was in town with me last week, and we had a great time. of course she has now resigned. What is it with me and my managers resigning? its not fair. I continually find one i like and then they leave! oh well. if they keep sending me business class to fun places i may stick for a while...
By the way - are you smarter than a 5th grader - has a topic called Earth Sciences - the question was about american politics. Does this make sense?

So 2 more days of work, then im on holidays. I have organised a cooking course for thursday - cant wait! and Mandy and Sarah arrive thurs night, and shaz and amy arrive saturday. Going to be a very fun weekend. And then I return to Canberra for my boring life ;)

Oh and I dragged myself to an irish pub for st paddys, and had an overpriced beer and listed to amusing irish music an watched a very funny dorky thai fiddler.

Happy St Paddys to All, and Birthday to Will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha and so it continues.. nat's journey of watching foreign tv programs in even more foreign places...

Nat/Grace said...

coming up next sounds like it will be PNG and im hoping for east Timor!!

Anonymous said...

only iraq and afghanistan left to look forward to! :P