Saturday, June 24, 2006

Caitys Here! Caitys Here!

Well Caity arrived safe and sound yesterday afternoon (I skipped work a little early to meet her). I took her back to my flat, where we opened the Oyster Bay, and twistes, cheezels and chips and had a lovely entree. (While talking to Niamh, Zeina & Brendan on Skype). We then went out on the town (Lan Kwai Fong of course), there was some expat drinks going on at one of the pubs, and I even knew a couple of people. Had a fun night chatting and drinking, and was home in bed by midnight. (early for HK). On our way back home, we ran into another person I knew (one of the journalists) so Caity got hte impression that I had lots of friends (or at least knew loads of people). I planned it well - heh ;)

So today were going to wander round the food markets and buy some fruit and veg. Then head on to some shops for some clothes shopping. Looks like sales are on, and my clothes are never going to arrive from Oz and I'm so over everything I have here with me!!
Oh and havent seen Mr Short Shorts, but last night in the lift we met Mr Pink Stripy Shirt, who lives the floor below, and is not bad at all ;)

BTW Basil is looking a little sick - Im hoping caity can save him - if anyone has advice.....

1 comment:

ebbye said...

yay Mr Short Shorts! Sounds like Caity and you are already having great fun!